Friday, August 28, 2009

I've been gone

I've really been slacking on the blog front over the last two months. I realize it. I know it. So let's catch up:

Weddings.


Portrait.


Freelance action/adventure.


Unique product client work.


I have a mullet.


A week in Iowa for Ragbrai.


Got Engaged to my love.


Two weeks in Colorado.


Ran Pikes Peak double marathon.


Family Time.


Wedding soon.


More pedaling.


Lotsa playing.


Mucho getting ready for www.twofourhell.com coming on Sept 25.


This afternoon I leave for Hotter N Hell 100 mile race in Wichita Falls, TX. Syked to ride in my first Cat 4 race.

I have tons of images from the last couple of months and hopefully they'll eventually find their way to this blog for viewing pleasure. Maybe even a full review of the Pikes Peak brutality...

Cheers....

3 comments:

Practical Traci said...

Thanks for the update and congrats again!

5Kgoatgirl said...

Waiting for wedding photos ... it isn't like you are busy working on anything big...sheesh!

esteban said...

dude. lot's of life has happened since your last post. get busy.