Friday, October 24, 2008

I BLOG

I'm not new to the blog world. I've been reading many friends and colleagues "rants" and "opinions" for years. Shoot, my father is the master blogger. He actually sports I BLOG on his personalized Oklahoma license plate.

But I've been reluctant to begin this little endeavor in my own life. Maybe I don't want others to see into my life? Maybe I have a hard time with reflection? Maybe I'm afraid that my blog will suck and no one will read it? Who knows why...

I'm stepping into the unknown here. This might be my first, and last, post but I'm at least going to try it out.



In this new endeavor I'll mostly likely spew about my adventures, thoughts (maybe not so much), photos, and maybe even some political or social views (ok, I'll probably leave that alone too).

Add me to your favorites and check back in from time to time. This could possibly get good.

I'm in.

3 comments:

John Chasteen said...

Keep writing and sharing your thoughts and opinions. I always say "it's a poor dog that won't wag his own tail."

Good job!

Hey Coach John

Andy Chasteen said...

Thanks daddy. I'll try by best...

Ranski said...

Andy-

When I saw Jer's post I thought to myself, "Hey Andy should be blogging..." so low and behold I found your Blog. Way to go man! My wife is a huge Blogger and got me into as well.

You are now on my list of Blogs to visit. I need the inspiration to go out and shoot more myself...keep posting the pics.