Saturday, October 25, 2008

Corey


I have the most beautiful niece in the world. No, I'm not biassed. My view point is not skewed by bloodlines. Corey has some massive blue eyes and a big bright smile that knocks ya down. She is outgoing, laughs constantly, and loves everyday of her early and inexperienced world.
Ok, so I might be a little biassed...

I dig taking photos of Corey, and this past Tuesday was was no different. We took her out downtown in some spots around my apartment and did some shoot shoot shoot.









You agree with me.
  

3 comments:

Bronco said...

That cute little girl can in no way be relation to your ugly mug! no way no how.

Andy Chasteen said...

Bro, I can't believe she is my brother's daughter! She's a beaute!

5Kgoatgirl said...

What a cute little girl...they better watch out when she gets older. They are lucky that you can take so many really good photos of her - saves on the jcpennys or sears photo shoots.