Sunday, May 31, 2009

OKC Boathouse International Triathlon - Elite Men Images

As is with last weekend, I just got back in from a long day all over Oklahoma yesterday shooting photos with my good friend Tony Mayse. Tony has a new guidebook coming out in the coming months and we were short on some climbing photos for it, so we planned a jet-set day of driving, climbing and sweating. It had been a while since Tony and I had hung out so it was great to catch up on life and other good stuff.

90 degrees at Quartz Mountain and the Refuge didn't bode well for sending, and the sun beat us down like step children, but we got what we wanted, jumped in the car, cranked the air conditioning on high, and headed back to OKC. Like all the commas?



I've been holding out on the men's shots from the OKC Boathouse Triathlon due to talks with publications and getting some of them published, but the time has come and I'm syked to show them.

Go here for the sweetness.

No comments: