Monday, May 25, 2009

OKC Boathouse International Triathon Photos - elite women

Ok, so I'm back in town after a long weekend in Arkansas. We got just enough good weather to shoot some nice photos on the steep sandstone in Dardanelle Rock, Sams Throne, and Cave Creek. I'm psyched.


I'm behind in the game. I finally got around to editing the "elite women division" photos from the OKC Boathouse International Triathlon a couple of weekends ago-Or was that last weekend? It's all running together in my mind. Regardless, I'm done with them and I gotta say I was very satisfied with the results.

Go check them out and let me know what you think. Elite Men are still to come, and I saved the best for last.

ELITE WOMEN BOATHOUSE PHOTOS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet shots, big man. The "official" photographer for Boathouse should have brought his A-Game.

Have you sold anything to the mags yet? Boathouse should have done right by you on the Redman photos. My legs want their royalties...

zibaby said...

dig the diving shot and above the bikers shot... nice work steen.

jer

Ranski said...

love the b&w overhead of the swimmers...looks like your lovin' the 70-200 lense. Solid comp on all your shots. Keep it up!