Saturday, March 7, 2009

Across the Pond

Tomorrow morning I embark a journey that will take me across the pond to the big state of Europe. Or is it a city?



Regardless, I'll be spending a good week and a half in Europe and can't wait. The plans include: no plans. My buddy Bo and I are flying into London with a backpack on our backs and will be released into the "wild" with no plans or ideas of what we are gonna do. Keyword: Adventure.



So I post this to say that I'm contemplating bringing my laptop to stay connected, and to blog. I still haven't made the decision, but I have done enough research to know that most hostels have free wi fi so I'd be good to go. Right now I'm leaning towards YES.

Keep checking back.....

2 comments:

The Lucas said...

Awesome man. It will be hard to not have a great time. Take it all in man!

Unknown said...

So excited to get your European Blog! Andy! Look at you Mr.Talented! Love the writing and all the photos (esp their artistic spin). Look forward to hearing more, and no doubt good times wait ahead : )

Sending u some xoxo's Bo! ; )