Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lu Lu

Lu Lu, Elle, Andi. Those are my favorite names for a girl. I want a boy. Which means that someday, when the day comes, that I have a child (God forbid, I'm not fit to be a parent) I'm definitely going to get stuck with a girl. So I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for it.


Well, I got to hang out with one cool little girl the other day. Lu Lu is Freddy and Dawn Harth's "experiment" and she is turning out to be a success. She's a wild one, and hard to photograph that is for sure. She is always moving and running and laughing and playing. That made my job hard, but every now and then I'd just decide to sit down the camera and play with her. It was good times.

Maybe I could learn to love having a girl someday!

Click for some photos of my new friend Lu Lu.

No comments: