Saturday, April 25, 2009

OKC Zoo Criterium Part 2


Wednesday marked the second edition of the OKC Zoo Criterium in the month of April. I didn't get to ride in the first one cause I was psyched to shoot it. The photos turned out nicely but I vowed to ride in the next one. Well, last Wednesday came around and I was feeling quite tired, and with the Memorial Marathon coming up in a couple of days I felt that the rest was going to do me some good. Not to mention I just picked up a Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 VR glass that I was amped to use on some pedalers.

I'm always so torn between racing and shooting. Oh well, it all works out.

Enjoy the visual located right HERE

1 comment:

Ranski said...

Congrats on the new glass...the 70-200 is a beast isn't it!

Nice shots of the race, really like the tall narrow compositions.