Thursday, April 2, 2009

Race Bicycles and the Visual

Last night I had the opportunity to race bicycles.

I've been racing my mountain bike this season and having a stellar time at it. My boys at Bicycle Alley invited me to race on the team - possibly cause they feel sorry for me, or because I took photos of them - and I've taken them up on it. I'm psyched.

So last night I was supposed to road race in the OKC Zoo Criterium. I think that is what it was called anyway. Well, unfortunately I got snagged at an appointment and couldn't make it in time to blast the field with my turbo legs. I did, however, have the chance to pedal over there on my fixed with the camera in my backpack and snap off some shots. Take special notice of my Bicycle Alley Boys. They are fast.

The photos are good. LOOK AT THEM.

6 comments:

Zach said...

Excellence.

Sonnie Trotter said...

NICE MOVES SLICK, THANKS FOR THE EYE CANDY! I love the black and white, really brings out the GRIND. Keep up the good work.

jesse said...

about time you got invited to race. i am eager to hear about those 48" thighs crushing the competition. that sounded kinda gay, huh?

hey Chad said...

Marvelous darling, simply marvelous! Thank you.

Bronco said...

I agree with Sonnie, the B&Ws are bueno! Maybe see ya next weekend?

Andy Chasteen said...

bronc, hope to see you. come on down from the colorado mountains and see the old okie friends.