Friday, November 7, 2008

I hate Lucas Marshall

It's a play on words. You know the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall? It had the advertisements "www.ihatesarahmarshall.com"? Forget it.

Ok, I don't hate Lucas. I actually consider him a great friend. But I do hold insecurities and self doubt in my relationship with him. You see, I also consider him a dynamite photographer and artist. Photographers are constantly measuring themselves and their work to others. We scour the internet viewing websites of "competitors" with awe, envy and blatant jealousy! I do. Ask anyone who considers themselves a photographer and they'll vehemently deny it, in essence making it very true. Just trust me on this.

So with the weirdest introduction ever, I present to you the genius work of my friend Lucas Marshall. See much, much more of him at www.lucasmarshall.com.






No comments: