Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm fat.

Thanksgiving is always a great time. I have the best family anyone could ask for. But our Turkey Day is always spent feeding our faces and watching football (and napping during). Well this day was no different.
Except this year the Oklahoma City Turkey Trot was added to the mix. A nice little 8k run with thousands of other families hoping to make themselves feel a little bit better about the meat, dressing, and pumpkin pie soon to be consumed throughout the day.
I decided the run was not for me and instead decided to watch, with coffee in hand, as my sister in law, brother in law, sister, and nephew got after it on the trail.

I hope all had a stellar day with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!


Me and Mom at the finish line




My two beautiful nieces, Corey and Karli


My niece Karli in a sprint for the finish line


Chas and Charlie celebrating the finish


The Runners

2 comments:

Andy Chasteen said...

I promise I'm coming out there soon! I miss you guys!

5Kgoatgirl said...

We had snow yesterday and last night - the kids were sad because they still had school.
We need to get together and do something next time you are here.