Monday, January 5, 2009

In rhythm

2009 has kicked me into gear.

Thanks to all who attended my little gallery this past Friday night. It was a HUGE success with over 300 people throughout the night coming through to browse my snaps. I was psyched to see a lot of familiar faces of family and friends, and many unknowns as well. Barry and Amy Johnson, owners of Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, even drove the long 5 hours from Arkansas to walk through the gallery and surprise the heck out of me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them walking in the door!

So unfortunately I did not bring my camera to the event, so no photos. However, my work will be on dispay until the 29th so stop by if you are in the area.

2008 wasn't the greatest year in the life of Andy Chasteen, but I see 09 as a rebound year. I'm psyched about getting outside, pushing the limits of physical endurance, taking a lot of photos of life, and living for the moment. Cheesy? Maybe. Who cares.

Cheers to 2009!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree. Cheers to 2009 and new beginnings

5Kgoatgirl said...

We had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves. Happy New Year

esteban said...

man i wish i had made it to the show, glad it went well!

cheers to 2009

EB said...

To 2009, We are gonna have some fun brother!!!

furry said...

I liked yer picture takings :)

JPF said...

Hey andy, i am an old friend of Eric Brunt, and I saw that you are contributing to the Omaha pedal blog. I went to school over at Oklahoma Baptist University, so I thought I would say hello to a fellow (although temporary in my case!) Oklahoman. best, Justin

EB said...

your'e so fat andy
i think i'll call you the calorie king

JPF said...

andy, shoot me a link to the Colorado death ride. my quick google search came up empty.