Monday, December 29, 2008

Breathe

Christmas is over. I won't bore you with the great time I had with my family, only tell you that I had a great time with my family.

The Christmas/New Year season is full of emotions. Hopefully all of them are good, but I'm not naive to the fact that the holidays can be a tough time for some. Regardless, the season wears us all out. I'm pooped. It's been a busy past couple of months in this life of mine, and I feel pretty dang run down. The good news is there is light at the end of the tunnel. The show on Friday night marks a time of rest for me. I am caught up on client portraits, printing, unprocessed photos, website updating and anything else that gobbles up my free evenings.

I can't wait to breathe.

2 comments:

EB said...

Nice man, Luke and I will have to make the trip and check out the show, as well as a Thunder game.

And jack your Felt

Practical Traci said...

what night is the grand opening of your work? i'd love to come see!