Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chas and Karli

A while back I posted some photos of my niece Corey, who comes from my brother's side. Well, I evidently have a good looking family (no jokes about me) and wanted to show off some more of my bloodlines.

My sister and her husband have a couple of good looking kiddo's that love their uncle Andy. Chas is a football star and Karli is a model student with a tomboy personality that often has her out adventuring with her older brother. I love them both tremendously, and always look forward to playing catch with Chas and hoisting Karli up on my shoulders for a ride.

We spent some time downtown over the Thanksgiving holiday and did some portraiture work. Momma wanted some photos for Christmas cards!

I'm swamped right now with Christmas card requests, but just might be able to fit one or two more in. Just contact me.

Enjoy!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get these kids an agent and some contracts already!