Thursday, December 11, 2008

Keep the kids coming

So I've been doing a lot of photos of kids recently. Although I don't feel like this is my specialty, I do love kids and hanging out with them so I have fun doing it. And the more I do it the better I get.

Me and Carter had a good time the other day taking some photos. He's a very well behaved (and well dressed) youngster who laughs a lot and has some big ole blue eyes that bounce back at ya.

Check out this future heart throb to the ladies.













3 comments:

Practical Traci said...

the finger in the mouth photo,might be one of my all time favorite pictures.

5Kgoatgirl said...

I love these kid picks! They are great...I just love people photos in general. Yours are so pretty. Maybe when you get done with you card business we can work a deal with you coming out and taking our family photo for the ranch web page...we need a new one pretty soon.

Andy Chasteen said...

Ok, I can do that no problem. I think I owe you and Barry for all you have done for me anyway!